All You Need to Know About Male Extra and its Results
|Who Makes It?||Wolfson Berg Limited (Cyprus)|
|What Does It Contain?||Natural ingredients (see below)|
|Any Side Effects?||None listed|
|What's the Price?||$64.95 per bottle (90 capsules)|
|How to Pay?||Credit/Debit card or PayPal|
|How Is It Shipped?||Standard mail (delivery within a week) - discreet|
|Where to Order It?||Company Website|
>> Male Extra is a nutritional supplement for natural male enhancement that has earned considerable popularity and positive feedback in online male health circles. Although Male Extra seems to provide some good and proven ingredients, there is unfortunately a great deal of false information and fake reviews promoted by affiliate marketers disguised as genuine consumers.
The primary selling point of Male Extra is that it can increase erect penis size 'between 0.8 and 2.6 inches over a 3-6 month period'. This is kind of ambiguous and possibly misleading claim. Does it mean that if you take the pills for 3-6 months your penis will grow 0.8 to 2.6 inches? Absolutely no, it won't! There have been many clinical studies involving the ingredients in Male Extra, and none of them has been shown to increase penis size or cause growth in the cells of the penis.
But notice that they say 'erect penis size', i.e. erection size, and this is a little tricky. The most potent ingredient in this supplement is l-arginine (amino acid), which has been clinically proven to help men with erectile dysfunction improve their erection. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual arousal, which may result in an increased erection size. But that's only a temporary effect that results from increased blood flow. It will not result in permanent growth no matter how long you keep taking it for.
Evaluating the Ingredients of Male Extra?
Here's a full list of the ingredients that make up the pills:
- L-Arginine HCL (600 mg): An amino acid that produces nitric oxide (NO) in the body leading to increased circulation in the penis during arousal. The effect is similar to Viagra's but less powerful. However, in one clinical study 8 g (8,000 mg) of l-arginine was used to treat erectile dysfunction, and in another study 6 g (6,000 mg) was used -- both with positive results. So, with only 0.6 g (600 mg) of l-arginine per Male Extra serving, you are unlikely to see significant results, but it may slightly help improve blood flow.
- Pomegranate 40% Ellagic Acid (500 mg): Ellagic acid is a natural antioxidant that is extracted from pomegranate and other fruits. Being a rich source of ellagic acid, pomegranate has been used to stimulate blood circulation and improve erectile function. A study found that pomegranate juice can improve erections in men with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, but results were not significant.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (100 mg): MSM is a naturally occurring compound that is used for several medicinal purposes, such as enhancing physical performance. There is no evidence that MSM can stimulate cell growth in the penis or any other part of the body.
- L-Methionine (100 mg): This amino acid has been used to improve mood and ease depression. Consequently, it may boost libido and sexual pleasure.
- Zinc Citrate (14 mg): Zinc is a mineral that is vital for male fertility and sperm production. It can increase the volume of semen. Zinc is also taken to increase testosterone levels in men.
- Cordyceps (25 mg): Cordyceps is a fungus that is used in traditional medicine for several believed benefits. It is used as an aphrodisiac to improve libido and performance. It is also claimed to combat the effects of age and protect against cancer - there is no sufficient evidence to support this though.
- Niacin (18 mg): Also known as vitamin B3, this natural compound has been used to help men with erectile dysfunction. It is an important vitamin for a healthy body.
So, Does Male Extra Really Work or Not?
That depends on what you want to use it for:
If you want to use it for erection and libido enhancement, then it can help. But the question is how effective is it? The most powerful ingredient in the formula is the circulation booster l-arginine, but the daily serving (3 capsules) only provides 600 mg of l-arginine, which is way lower than the dosage used in positive clinical studies (see links above).
Generally, Male Extra can help improve erection quality/strength, sex drive, performance and semen volume. But the results are modest and not as impressive as advertised, and it may not be effective for everyone as results vary for each consumer.
If you want to use it to increase your penis size, then don't waste your money! It will not cause any permanent growth in the penis. The suggestion that Male Extra can make your penis grow by inches is not true. The only non-surgical method that is clinically proven to increase penis size is the use of a penile traction device. There is no oral treatment that has been proven to result in natural penile growth, so don't be swindled by such scams.
Beware of Fake Before & After Pictures
If you see any website that promises you "X" inches of growth after taking Male Extra for "X" months, then be completely assured that it is a nefarious scam attempt. Unfortunately, most glowing reviews of Male Extra you can find online are written by marketers with 'shocking' BS'ing skills!
There are no official before/after photos of Male Extra provided by the manufacturer. But if you search the Internet you may find some amateur pictures that claim to show the results (growth) achieved by taking the pills. The validity of many such visual proofs is questionable and they are mostly circled by deceitful Internet marketers who would say and promise anything that makes them more sales.
Is Male Extra Safe?
Understandably, one of the first questions that consumers ask about health supplements is whether it has any serious side effects or health risks. Being an all-natural product, Male Extra is safe to be taken by any man who does not have any heart disease, blood pressure issues or kidney problems. Male Extra should also not be taken before seeking a doctor's advice if you already take other medicines. Other than that, this supplement is safe for daily use.
Male Extra has no reported side effects, and normally none should be experienced when keeping to the recommended daily dosage (3 pills per day max.). In rare cases, the body may not adjust quickly to the new nutrients and this may generate some mild adverse effects that usually do not last - these may include: headache, diarrhea, upset stomach, abdominal pain and/or low blood pressure.
Price and Guarantee
The price of a one-month supply (1 bottle) is $64.95. 4 bottles (3 +1 free) cost $197.95, and 6 bottles (4 + 2 free) cost $249.90.
Male Extra offers a full money-back guarantee during a 60-day trial period. They require that you use the product for 60 days (2 bottles) to qualify for a refund, so if you only buy 1 bottle it won't be covered by the guarantee.
After using the product for 60 days you can return the two empty bottles and any extra unopened containers within 67 days of ordering. This means you will have a 7-day window to ship the package back to the company, minus 2 days since they take up to 48 business hours to get back to you with return instructions, which leaves you with only about 5 days to ship the product back.
Where Can I Buy Male Extra?
Male Extra is not sold at local retailers or drug stores. It is primarily advertised and sold over the Internet. Ordering online is very easy and convenient, and more importantly it is entirely confidential. You can place your order online today by visiting the official website of the company via the link below.